Messy Easter – Saturday 16th April, 10:30am
Messy Church is a way of being church for families and others. It is Christ-centred, for all ages, based on creativity, hospitality and celebration.
- Messy Church is a form of church for children and adults that involves creativity, celebration and hospitality.
- It typically includes a welcome, a long creative time to explore the biblical theme through getting messy; a short celebration time involving story, prayer, song, games and similar; and a sit-down meal together at tables.
- All elements are for, and include, people of all ages, adults and children.
- It’s a church for people at all stages of their faith journey and of any age.
- Its aim is to introduce Jesus, to give an opportunity to encounter him and to grow closer to him.